[Q] How do I troubleshoot an image I developed from Samsung Source for Note 3

I have successfully compiled source I downloaded from Samsung on Ubuntu build environment I set up myself and used toolchain to compile it. Everything went without a problem. When I flash the phone, it goes into download mode. My question is how can I troubleshoot the problem? I flashed the phone with a working stock image, and pulled the logs with logcat and searched it for various keywords ( tar, boot, image ) that might give me an indication of what is wrong. But I did not see anything that stands out. I basically used one of the scripts in beasttools kit to replace my zImage with the zImage of a working rom I downloaded from SamMobile. I'll be glad to provide more details, if this is the appropriate group to discuss it and someone is willing to have a look at what I have done.

Show Accepted Answer

Guest Quick Reply (No URL, BBcode or HTML)

Last post by gdenesik
4 hours ago
Huawei p9
Started by wava.harvey
Last post by srau
4 hours ago
LG Pro.
Started by feest.harmony
Last post by white.mckayla
1 hour ago
Last post by joy.cassin
43 minutes ago
Last post by connelly.aaliyah
4 hours ago
Last post by cmarvin
32 minutes ago
Last post by andy28
2 hours ago
Last post by laurel21
45 minutes ago
Last post by wbauch
4 hours ago
Last post by laurianne56
2 hours ago