Some people find that they can't make folders in the App Drawer, I will fix that problem in 9 steps.
1. Go to the app drawer and click the options tab in a corner or click the option button at the menu tab at the bottom of your phone.
2. Look for something called View Apps by and click it.
3. Select Custom
4. Click Edit/Uninstall apps.
5. Hold the app you want to make a folder with and hover it over another app. It should automatically make a folder.
6. Drop it.
7. Click on the folder and click the plus at the corner of the folder to add or remove apps from the folder. Click on the name to rename the folder.
8. If you want to want to re-organize the app drawer, just click the options tab and click View Apps by and click the option you want. (Folders appear first then Apps unless customized.
(If you have any problems, drop a comment and I will try and fix it).
Drop a comment if this helped you!