I replaced a part on my moto x 2nd gen a while back, all went fine but I didn't use the phone for a month. Today I turn it on, it shows me the motorola logo, then shuts down without anything else.
I noticed it takes longer for it to respond after pressing and holding the power button because normally the screen would light up faster.
Sometimes I kept seeing the battery logo, then it shutdown, some other times I saw a green led. I assumed the battery was discharged so I decided to recharge it. I tried everything I could find on google:
-letting it charge overnight
-switch to a charger with a higher amperage (quickcharge on my powerbank)
-change chargers in general
-go to fast boot menu and let it charge
I don't know what the issue is. What's bothering me is when I go to fastboot menu and choose normal startup, shows the motorola logo and shuts down, when I choose recovery it does the same.
Any thoughts? I simply want the phone to turn on :/