Folks, I rooted my SGS2 and installed CM7. I have been facing intermittent problems and had to do a factory reset 3 time already (in ~8 weeks). Don't know if these issues are related but any insight on how to resolve these would help.
1. Around 3 weeks back, started getting popup messages saying activity android.xyz is not responding and needs to be force closed. This popup comes for multiple apps one behind the other. At this stage, I can do nothing but a factory reset via the recovery boot.
2. While connected to a phone call (either making or receiving), there was a sound playing in the background. First it was of a child speaking (some media file connecting to a call?) and now (after a reset), there is a notification ringtone sound every 5-7 seconds.
3. I have Titanium Backup Pro and have scheduled backups that run every day. I do see backup files in the backup location but the 'Batch' menu shows '0' for all restore options.
4. When I try to do a Titanuim Backup restore after a factory reset, nothing gets restored.
5. When I connect my phone to my laptop, it is not identified. I have tried to re-install all drivers but hasn't helped.
Has anyone faced any of these issues? Are they linked to a single root cause or are separate issues? Any known solutions?