how to access the data on a pattern locked phone with a broken and un responsive scrn
I'm trying to access the data on a Galaxy S4 on which the screen is not working at all(no backlight and doesn't respond to touch). the data I mainly require is the contacts.db file. what I have tried sofar: NOTE: USB Debugging is disabled .
1. tried to access the data via USB but cant access the content due to the lock on the phone.
2. tried to access the data with KIES but once again failed to do so due to the lock on the phone.
3. Downloaded the ADB shell and installed the required USB drivers but cant access the phone, when running the command "adb devices" it says no devices found which I think is because the USB Debugging setting on the phone is not enabled.
4. Also tried to sync with the Google account but unfortunately it was not setup to sync contacts with the Google account.
5. Tried to make use of apps such as MoboRobo and Droid Explorer but it does not work due to the USB Debugging that is disabled
Some other suggestions were to get another S4 and connect its screen to the one in question which I'm sure will work but is there no other way to access the data or to somehow remove the pattern lock from the phone? maybe using another platform to gain full access to the phone or anything?