(ELECTRICIANS) Is it possible that my battery lost its voltage and doesn't work...?
So, long story short, i was using my wi-fi to download something and than suddenly i saw I had 1% battery. I run to the charger, but my mom called me, so I totally forgot about that. I was talking like 5 mins whitout problems, than my phone died. I didn't thinked about anything, went to the charger, and plugged it, but NO LED and no sign of life. I thought i just need to wait, but even after 2 weeks, it's still dead. I had custom rom which maybe didn't had protection or something.
So my question is, is it possible that my battery got "de-volted", or lost it's functional voltage (like what my phone need) and that's why my phone is dead right now ? No led activity, doesn't start, RARELYYYY!!!!! after like 3-4 days (it entered in the first day to 9008 mode on my laptop, tried qfil but didn't helped, than never worked, than I tried at my home at PC, worked for some hours, then died again, and I never tried since than)., it is heating up when charging tho (idk if battery or CPU), and IT'S ONLY VIBRATING when it's plugged and I press all 3 buttons(also the CPU is getting really warm)
tldr. my phone discharged extremely, maybe lost its voltage. WOuld adding more voltage to it fix it ?