I disasembled an android that would only go to charging screen if being charged. Figured it was bricked buy i decided to check all connections first. The phone hadnt been plugged in for a long time and the battery was out for hours. I'm not 100% certain what part electrocuted me buy as i was laying down the motherboard i started to feel tingles in my finger and a minute or so later the tingle had speak to 4 fingers. I'm freaked out to even pick it up again and start connecting things before i find out what the he'll happened? It should have had 0 power. Help!